6.25.2010

Classic Movie Night

As much as I complain about my photography commitments, I really do get some great opportunities. Like tonight, I shot "Classic Movie Night" on campus. They were showing Harvey, starring Jimmy Stewart. Not sure if you know this about me, but I've always had a thing for him. I believe we were probably best friends in another life. I have this dream of passing on to the other side and I'm greeted by him and we just laugh like we'd never been apart. Aww.. Jimmy :) So beautiful... so goofy.



Here are some shots from the evening.







Hulia's a goof.




Unfortunately it started raining 10 minutes before the movie ended, so I never got to see if the 6 foot bunny makes an appearance. Oh well...

I miss good ol' southern rain.

And don't bite my knee.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, honey!
    I have been in love with Jimmy Stewart since I've been about seven. Grandma would wake me up if he was going to be on Johnny Carson, I remember. His poems...well, they are poetry. :) He had a long, happy marriage and was just a great guy, it seemed. When we went to the Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson Air Force base in Ohio, I saw his flight jacket that he wore in WWII. I was kind of giddy.
    You are your mama's child. And....I'm going to keep the end of the movie a secret. You need to watch it.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete